Do you have a book in you and don’t know how to put your thoughts on paper?
Do you have a book in you dying to come out but you have been procrastinating?
Do you have a book in you and did like the servant in Matthew 25 who took the one talent and hid it under the earth? Perhaps you hid it under the mattress, drawer, and the like.
Do you lead a busy lifestyle and can’t seem to find the time to sit down and write?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then you've come to the WRITE course!
Get Your WRITE On Kingdom Style course will:
- Equip aspiring writers with essential tools to write and publish a book.
- Catapult writers into a realm of obedience to their call to write for God
- Cover some of the common problems writers face and how to overcome them.
- Provide resources for writing and publishing a book.
This highly interactive course affords writers the opportunity to learn from the instructor, course materials and other student writers. The course is birthed out of Kingdom Style of Writing: Mastering the Art of Writing from a God Perspective' written by the instructor, Kimberly Jackson. And is broken into sections that represents chapters in the book. Each chapter features a combination of lectures in various formats to include video, audio, presentations and text.
What am I going to gain from this course?
By the end of this course:
- You will understand what God is looking for in a manuscript.
- You will learn the importance of your God-given assignment to write.
- You will master the art of putting your thoughts onto paper.
- You will learn how to overcome hindrances to writing your book.
- You will learn how to poster yourself to receive from God what to write.
StartHow Writing Began
StartUsing Online Hieroglyphic Typewriter
StartHieroglyphic Message Discussion
StartHistory of Writing Video (13:37)
StartBiblical References to Writing Instruments (3:12)
StartPurpose of Writing in Biblical History (8:41)
StartBiblical Records of Unusual Ways of Writing (3:12)
What else will I receive with this course?
Along with this course, you will receive:
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- A free digital download copy of the course book, Kingdom Style of Writing
- Over 40 lectures·
- 38 Supplemental Resources
- Valuable writing and publishing resources
- Lifetime access to the course
- Access on mobile and TV
- A certificate of completion!
Graced with over seventeen years in the writing and publishing industry, Kimberly Jackson is the author of “Kingdom Style of Writing: Mastering the Art of Writing from a God Perspective”and "Writer What is That in Your Hand?" She studied theology at Life Christian University in Lithonia, GA. She completed teacher’s training at L.I.F.E Institute, Lithonia, GA and is a graduate of NxLevel School of Entrepreneurial Training. She is founder of Kingdom Sound Publishers, a platform she utilizes to train and empower aspiring writers who have a powerful message to share with the world.
Who can take this course?
- Get Your WRITE On course is created for writers who acknowledge a God-given book in them and don't know what to do next!
- Get Your WRITE On course is for writers who have become laxed in writing and desperately need motivation.
- Basically, ANYONE can take the course and be highly inspired in some way or another. Seasoned or non-seasoned. You are welcomed to take this writing journey with us!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are you waiting for?
"The struggle of writing is over. Get excited. Get writing!
No more putting your book on the back burner."
People are waiting for what God has placed in you to impact lives!
Now is the time to get that book out of you!